Suzanne treats some of New Zealand’s top athletes.
Sports, workplace or other injury? Suzanne is an ACC treatment provider with many years of experience.
Having trouble getting or staying pregnant? Suzanne’s unique approach integrates medical evaluation with evidence-based natural approaches & the ancient wisdom of Chinese medicine. She also works closely with IVF clinics.
Niggling health issues? Need some answers?
Suzanne can help you develop a wholistic and personalised health plan.
Suzanne Tapper is a Master Practitioner (Distinction) of Acupuncture and Traditional Chinese Medicine with over 24 years’ experience.
- Graduate of the Canadian College of Acupuncture & Oriental Medicine, Vancouver Island
- Masters Degree with Distinction from Western Sydney University
- Invited speaker to staff at Genea Oxford Fertility Clinic
- Invited speaker to staff at Fertility Associates, Christchurch
- Invited speaker at annual Fertility Nurses of Australasia conference, Christchurch
- Producer of the “Improve Your Fertility” online education program.
- Past research committee advisory board member for the New Zealand College of Chinese Medicine
- Past lecturer for 10 years at Christchurch College of Holistic Healing/NZCCM
- Former South Island regional representative for New Zealand Register of Acupuncturists
- Published peer reviewed author