- Masters Degree (Distinction) Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Honours graduate of leading complementary medicine research centre, Western Sydney University
- Over 24 years private practice experience.
- Graduate of the Canadian College of Acupuncture & Oriental Medicine, Vancouver Island
- Current board member of Acupuncture Now Foundation, New Zealand
- Past research committee advisory board member for the New Zealand College of Chinese Medicine
- Past lecturer for 10 years at Christchurch College of Holistic Healing/NZCCM
- Former South Island regional representative for New Zealand Register of Acupuncturists
- Published peer reviewed author
Suzanne Tapper treats a range of conditions using her unique integrated medicine approach. In particular she is widely sought after for help with treatment of fertility issues. Treatment may include Chinese herbal medicine, nutritional supplements, dietary advice, acupuncture, lifestyle modification and bio-medical testing/evaluation e.g blood tests & radiology. She has been an invited speaker at the Australasian Fertility Nurses Christchurch conference; a women’s health panel member for her peers at the Acupuncture New Zealand annual conference; an invited speaker to staff at Fertility Associates, Christchurch and Genea Oxford, Christchurch. Suzanne also provides treatment during pregnancy for a various pregnancy related issues, general health maintenance and labour preparation. When not in her Christchurch clinic, Suzanne consults via her online clinic.
Some of New Zealand’s top athletes see Suzanne for a variety of injuries. These include some All Black players, Olympians and World Cup free-ski athletes.
Suzanne’s passions include skiing, hiking, travel adventures, savouring beautiful food, up-skilling her French language skills and loving her internationally mobile family.