Hi, I’m Suzanne Tapper.
I’m passionate about helping people find ‘outside the box’ solutions to improve their health and functionality at all levels. I believe good solutions to infertility, come from deeply investigating the reasons “Why” a particular barrier to fertility has arisen for an individual.
“There is not a one size fits all approach to overcoming fertility challenges”
We all learn sooner or later, there is not a one size fits all approach to overcoming fertility challenges. Even people with the same medical diagnosis will have varying successes with IVF, drugs, surgery, diet changes and various supplements. So clearly, understanding the various influences that could be affecting an individual’s reproductive health is an important place to begin when trying to find a solution to help them get their baby.
“Teaching people how to help themselves forms the foundation of my work.”
In 2006 I achieved a Masters Degree with Distinction from world leading complementary medicine research centre, Western Sydney University, in which my research design explored the use of natural medicine to improve fertility. Now using my clinical experience combined with research, I’ve developed an evidence-based method to identify sub-optimal health patterns that can affect fertility and reproductive health. The Fertility Breakthrough Method™ integrates functional medicine with a natural or integrated medical approach to fertility. Teaching people how to help themselves forms the foundation of my work.
No one can guarantee you will get your baby. However I promise you my commitment to providing you with quality information, support and guidance as your embrace a new integrated approach to getting your baby.
- Practitioner and researcher
- Masters Degree (Distinction) Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Creator of the Fertility Breakthrough Method™.
- Over 26 years private practice experience.
- Natural fertility speaker at WFAS International Consensus on Acupuncture and Complementary Medicine, Fertility Associates Christchurch, Genea-Oxford Fertility Clinic, Fertility Nurses of Australasia Annual conference, Acupuncture New Zealand annual conferences
- Past research and ethics committee advisory board member
- Past acupuncture and TCM lecturer for 10 years at Christchurch College of Holistic Healing
- Former South Island regional representative for New Zealand Register of Acupuncturists
- Published peer reviewed author
- Graduate of the Canadian College of Acupuncture & Oriental Medicine, Vancouver Island, Canada
For information about the methods I use, click through here.