- Masters Degree (Distinction) Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Honours graduate of leading complementary medicine research centre, Western Sydney University
- Over 24 years private practice experience.
- Graduate of the Canadian College of Acupuncture & Oriental Medicine, Vancouver Island
- Past research committee advisory board member for the New Zealand College of Chinese Medicine
- Past lecturer for 10 years at Christchurch College of Holistic Healing/NZCCM
- Former South Island regional representative for New Zealand Register of Acupuncturists
- Published peer reviewed author
Suzanne Tapper treats a wide range of health problems and is widely sought after for help with treatment of fertility issues. Treatment typically includes acupuncture, Chinese herbal medicine and diet & lifestyle advise. She has been an invited speaker at the Australasian Fertility Nurses Christchurch conference; a women’s health panel member for her peers at the Acupuncture New Zealand annual conference; an invited speaker to staff at Fertility Associates, Christchurch and Genea Oxford, Christchurch. She maintains a good working relationship with each clinic.
Suzanne also provides treatment during pregnancy for a variety of pregnancy related issues, general health maintenance and labour preparation.
She also continues to treat some of New Zealand’s top athletes for a variety of injuries.
Suzanne also produces self help videos teaching natural fertility enhancement and encouraging people on the fertility journey.