Evidence-based natural fertility help
The Fertility Breakthrough Method™ is a unique approach integrating biomedical and Chinese medicine evaluation methods with evidence-based treatment methods to create an integrated fertility treatment plan to help you get your baby. This approach can be used by those wanting only natural fertility treatment or by those wanting to improve IVF outcomes, including viable pregnancy, maternal health and baby health.
What does research suggest?
Egg quality is directly affected by the environment they are developing in.
Sperm number and concentration improves with dietary modifications and supplementation.
Maternal health prior to pregnancy affects maternal and baby health during and after pregnancy.
Treatment over a period of a few months prior to IVF using a personalised Chinese medicine treatment plan, improves IVF live birth outcomes, regardless of maternal age.
Chinese herbal medicine improves:
- pre- and post-ovulatory endometrial thickness
- menstrual cycle and hormonal imbalances
- pregnancy rates
- immune related infertility
- sperm motility, morphology and count
- serum FSH
- number of follicles
- Graafian follicle size
- post-ovulatory uterine artery peak systolic velocity
- post-ovulatory uterine artery pulsatility index
- post-ovulatory serum progesterone
- corpus luteum size and vascularity
- abnormal uterine bleeding
- uterine fibroids
- polycystic ovarian syndrome
- vaginitis & cervicitis
- Improves sperm motility
- Improves pregnancy rates
- Improves live birth outcomes
- Regulates levels of stress hormones affected by IVF drugs
- Improves blood flow to the reproductive area
- Reduces anxiety
- Reduces egg retrieval discomfort
- Has positive effects on ovulation and luteal phase insufficiency
- Is helpful for a number of pregnancy-related conditions
- Helps endometriosis
- Helps polycystic ovarian syndrome
A more complete list of fertility and obstetric research influencing Suzanne’s work is available via this link.
Three to six months is considered to be a minimum reasonable time in which to observe menstrual cycle changes, create sperm changes and to better prepare the body for pregnancy. Suzanne uses and teaches you about a number of objective indicators to help track your treatment progress. The time involved can vary widely depending on the individual presentation of both the man and woman. Some women are pregnant within 1 cycle, others may take much longer depending on their individual diagnosis and circumstances. Suzanne will be able to guide you more once she has evaluated your particular situation.